Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Purpose of this Blog

Well, I have a lot of things i might write about. There's food, gaming, and politics. Issues such as the economy, abortion, and the environment may also find their way onto my blog. Politics isn't really my thing since I never pay attention to it, but certain events may pique my interests and I may write about it. I have the same feelings about food too. Sometimes, when I may write my views on abortion (maybe). My main focus write now would probably be on the environment, games, and technology. Some of my posts may be pretty random, it all depends on the news and such.

There is another purpose to blogging. I want to improve my writing by sticking to one tense, and expanding my vocaublary. The flow of my sentences are a bit choppy so I'd like to work a bit on this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment