Friday, October 30, 2009

Global Pollution

     Well, in History with O' Malley, I'm writing this research paper. Its supposed to be four to six pages long. I chose the subject of water pollution since it seems pretty fascinating. Well, we've spent like a month in the computer labs doing research and stuff like that. We have to do these steps for our research paper or Mr. O' Malley won't accept our final draft and fail us. There's like eight steps and right now I'm on like step seven, the rough draft. I haven't even started to think about writing the rough draft. I hope I can concentrate enough to write some of it everyday so that I won't have to stay up until like four in the morning Monday morning finishing it. -.-. I'm not really worried that much about my research paper, but like I hope that I can get this thing done and over with. Now that I've just like talked about what I'm working on. I'll tell you some stuff I learned or find interesting about my topic and vent my anger and such I guess.

     So water pollution is any foreign substances or objects being put into water sources. The biggest contributor to water pollution is us humans of course. We are so irresponsible, creating plastics and glass which can't decompose fast. We haven't taken any big steps to solving this problem or any other environment type problems.
     I think that we should be focusing on environmental problems and keeping animal and plant species from dieing out. Water pollution doesn't have to be such an issue if we actually paid any attention to it. Once in class, we watched a video about a gigantic island of trash made of plastic. Not many people even knows about it. That's all i have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment