Friday, November 6, 2009

New Statement Of Purpose

     Whoopeee... I have to write about why I'm blogging.. again. In my first statement of purpose. I said that I would write about food and gaming and things like that but I don't think that will happen anytime soon. There aren't many games worthwhile to blog about anyways.. Food.. there isn't enough for me to blog about since I don't eat different things.  I have noticed that I've been writing a lot about the environment so I think I'm gonna focus more on technology. Maybe. I haven't really gotten into the swing of things. I keep forgetting to finish my blog posts on time. Well.. there hasn't been anything on abortion or anything of that sort. I haven't really blogged about anything interesting and I'd LIKE to find something interesting. Meh I haven't really been working on my goals lately. I just forgot about them entirely. I'm not entirely sure whether or not I've been working on choppy sentences but I believe that it is improving. I have noticed that like eighty precent of my blogs are about Obama and things like that. My blogs are kind of rushed and i don't actually think about it very much. I know that Sutherland told us that we should find a reason instead of just going through the motions but its just a habit. I would like to change my goals from like vocabulary and such into more detailed explanations/ responses and that kind of stuff. (Hopefully) Anoher thought just came to me. All my blogs are just so random and different topics. So sticking to more related topics will be one of my goals this time around.

 I know that like all of my blogs suck since I don't put any kind of time or effort into since I write them at the last minute. These topics don't even actually interest me that much. I just write about them since i procrastinate and then write it at like eleven. That's.... all..

1 comment:

  1. Whatever you put into this blogging assignment, that's what you'll get back out. Know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete