Wednesday, September 7, 2011

[Free]Hmm...Hello again.


     Hello. This blog is going to be more active now since I have the same teacher again.  This year is going to be a little bit tougher. I assume that everyone in my class is a senior. We have many things to worry about during senior year. It's a wonder why everything is always piled on on people's last year in high school. Not only do we have the SATs/ ACTs, but on top of that we need to work on getting our statements for college written and completed soon. Luckily Sutherland will be including the UC personal statements in our assignments. I have a lot of things to worry about this year.  Not the typical things you would expect a senior to be worried about. I have other, more important matters to handle this year and it's especially tough for me because I have to deal not only with academic things like homework, tests, SAT/ACT, and college, but I also have personal things to deal with. Most of the free blog posts I write will probably be about my life. I don't know if I will write about it or not. These problems aren't about other people. I'm not going to be talking shit about other people, but I may write about them with a different name if they have anything to do with what I'm writing about at that time. I'm just hoping that writing about my problems will help to sort of relieve my stress, like the feeling when it feels like weight has been lifted off your shoulders.

3 comments:

  1. separate your writing into paragraphs! it'll look more appealing and make it a bit easier to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hear, hear. I second France.
    Unfortunately, Senior-itus and ineffective time management, along with the stress of school and extracurricular activities can make this time of year stressful.

    I wish unto you the best of luck; we are almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm just hoping that writing about my problems will help to sort of relieve my stress, like the feeling when it feels like weight has been lifted off your shoulders."

    Hear hear. This is a great reason to write and it often works.

    And yeah, let's start with paragraphs. :)

    ReplyDelete